Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Guest Blog- Photo of the Week

Our Executive Director, Elise Frederick is currently out of the country visiting mission locations in East Africa.  So, we thought that as the other staff members at Mission Doctors, we could take over her photo of the week blog for the two weeks she is out of the country.  As the amature blog editor for Mission Doctors I am excited to be the actual author of a blog this week. 

I would like to share with you my favorite Mission Doctors photo.  This photo was taken by veteran Mission Doctor, Dr. Richard Stoughton of orpahns in rural Zimbabwe.  This photo of beautiful childern graces my desktop background and motivates and keeps me enthusiastic about my work at Mission Doctors.  I am excited to share it with you!  I hope you will remember it and those smiling faces when you think about the work of Mission Doctors.

No comments: