Saturday, January 21, 2012

Enrique and Carolina

"I love my job!"  I tell people this all the time. And contrary to what you might think I don't love my job because of the hours of bookkeeping, or the long wire transfer forms, or even the travel to some of the most beautiful places in the world.  I love my job because of the people I get to work with and for, the amazing doctors and donors that are doing this work and making it possible.

I wanted to use this week's blog to introduce you two of the newest members of this group, Enrique and Carolina.  Dr. Enrique Wulff and Mrs. Carolina Rojas will be joining the 2012 long term formation class at the end of the month and serving the people of rural Tanzania for three years.  They have graciously offered to author their own blog to keep us all updated on their service.  
 
You can click here to read all about them on their blog, Enrique and Carolina on Mission.

No comments: