Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Today


East and South --- if the planes are flying!


Today - headed to Santa Clotilde Mission in Peru, from Chicago, to begin a three year assignment are Dr. Antoinette Lullo and Dr. Brian Medernach with their little one Charlie.  Headed to Cameroon from Colorado are Dr. Michael and Mrs. Reneal Bowen who will serve at Njinikom Hospital in the Archdiocese of Bamenda.

When our doctors are traveling I am never quite relaxed until I’ve heard that they have landed safely and are in the ‘hands’ of those who will be meeting them. 

So today, I ask everyone to keep our travelers in your prayers - their flights may be delayed - they may be experiencing the joy of getting to airports, and through TSA lines with bags and a baby - they are especially on my mind until I get the text or email that assures me that they are safely arrived, and greeted!

Thanks for joining me in keeping them in our prayers.  I will let everyone know when I’ve heard all is well!




No comments: